Monday, March 18, 2013
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Have you ever made a photo collage? What do you use?
1. mixed lot of paintings; 2. & 3. Pottery by Renate Weiss; 4. Fabric & Crochet bird boxes by Leftleg Designs; 5. Crochet Baby Overalls by CR & K Daisy Designs; 6. Felted rocks & fabric doll by Leftleg Designs
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Sunday, June 13, 2010
This long weekend at the Old Court House on the Wollongong Harbour, ICAN held a 'markets' exhibition. Here are some photos of the lovely work that was on display (and for sale)! All items have been hand made by our members, and the workmanship shown is great!
- First row: dolls dresses (x2), screen printed items (shirts, tea towels, flags, bags, aprons), art objects
- Second row: decorated ceramics and paintings, coffee/tea set (includes mug, spoon, face cloth, a place to put your tea bag/coffee, and a lovely bag to carry it all in!)
- Third row: Retro inspired knitted kids overalls, wooden toys (including the picnic chair and table set)
- Last row: Uniquely designed jewellery (macrame, precious stones, silver), kids hats
Our next exhibition will be on 23rd & 24th October, at the Old Court House. There will be a theme which is the letter "P".